cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan with Service Desk Messages to non-SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

is there anyone who can describe how i can send Messages from Service Desk to a Non-SAP System?

Is CRM is way or are there other ways?

Many thanks for all comments !!!

Best regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul and others,

my intention is the following:

We have a system calls "Omnitracker" which is supported by siemens. Our business process goes from the siemens system to a sap system.

in this process we are testing much cases. Whereever the defect is occur, we would like to create a service desk message.

And how can i send the defects to the omnitracker? We don´t have a way, to dock on the omnitracker to Service Desk.

Is there no other way to send some Defects to this System? Maybe a Mapping function?

I´m really bafled ...

Best regards to all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your post!

We don´t have a external SD. I have heared, that are other ways so send messages from SD to other partners. In our case we would like to send the messages with the content to some persons - maybe per E-Mail?

Does anyone know ther ways as the external SD?

Thanks for yur comments!

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Do you mean send the SD Message to another partner that is also running service desk?

If You are running service desk, but say an SAP Partner is supporting you, you can configure your service desk to forward messages to their service desk, then they would resolve or forward from their service desk to SAP. Then SAP would return the message to the Partner, and they would retrun the message to their customer. This scenario is possible. It is set up through

SPRO IMG activities SAP Solution Manager > SAP Partner-Specific Settings > Service Desk for Service Providers.

But keep in mind this configuration is specific to VARs. It may not be suitable for your requirements, but may be worth a review to see if it meets your criteria.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your post!

We don´t have a external SD. I have heared, that are other ways so send messages from SD to other partners. In our case we would like to send the messages with the content to some persons - maybe per E-Mail?

Does anyone know ther ways as the external SD?

Thanks for yur comments!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Forwarding messages to external Service Desk is mentioned at http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager -> Solution Manager in Detail -> Service Desk.

Link to Incident management guide: https://service.sap.com/~sapdownload/011000358700001230062009E.pdf

Look out for section Using an External Service Desk.

Regards,

Srikishan