Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Role in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I have a requirement from the client as below -

We have some PO's in R/3 4.6c with a specific document type ZDM which are basically Ariba PO's replicated into R/3 before making Ariba obsolete and switching on to SRM 5.0.

In SRM we need to do the confirmation from these ZDM PO's, ie we need to create a new role and assign it to the users who are responsible for the confirmation of these PO's (doc type ZDM) and not any other document types.

Currently we have a central goods recepient role who are able to goods receipt all PO's irrespective of the document type. To restrict some of the users to do a goods receipt of the document type ZDM we need to do some enhancements.

Any help on the approach how to solution this will be highly appreciated. Please do let me know if you need any other details or clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Sachin Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tested with restricted transaction type?

Please copy existing role to new one in PFCG transaction and change the transaction type value in authorization.

If it does not work, other option is BBP_AUTHORITY_CHECK BADI or BBP_DOC_CHECK BADI.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thank you for your reply. I had tried the transaction type, but when i try to create a new transaction type ZDM I am unable to find the number range which i need to assign as objects in the internal and external number range field.

In R/3 it is maintained as DM 690000000 to 699999999.

Can you please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Sachin

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ZDM is PO transaction type in ERP and you are trying to create confirmation in SRM. I think transaction type in authorization does not help in this case.

You can enhance backend PO search logic or implement CHECK BADI.

Regards,

Masa