Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Testing of Enterprise services

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

Please let me know the different methodes of testing Enterprise services manually.

I have used below methodes :

SPROXY

SOAMANAGER

SOAP UI

Is there any other way apart from the once mentioned above.

Also let me know how to test the non sap services in an SAP environment, for example the standard services are avalialbe in the UDDI how can i test these services in an SAP environment.

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you're using NW 7.01 or higher, you can also test webservices using se80 (just click the normal Test Button and you'll get a XML based view of your service request and reply (without the soap encapsulation)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

SPROXY ---> This t-code is used to generate/create webservices from out of application system(R/3 or ECC system) called OUTSIDE IN APPROACH.Where the webservice will be generated on inbound service interface and we can test the webservice from here.

SOAMANAGER -

> When ever we create a proxy on inbound service interface.we need to implement the method(interface) and logic will be written based on our requirement.The name of the interface will be displayed in SOAMANAGER to make it as WEBSERVICE we need to create endpoint and binding,now it will be exposed as webservice and after that we can generate WSDL file and we can test from WS NAVIGATOR.

SOAP UI : The above exposed webservice or generated WSDL can be tested using the test tool like SOAP UI.

Hope it clears.....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use any SOAP testing tool available on internet (SOAP UI is one of them).

In SAP environment you can use WSNavigator.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that you can test the single method in SE24 for the specific proxy class.