cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Error after importing SCA from consolidation to Assambly tab in NWDI

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the below error while importing the transport from Consolidation system. We moved from Consolidation tab to Assembly" Tab, but after that got the 6 "Broken DCs" under the *_C(cons), no error in *_D(Dev) . Whe i was trying to build these dc again then got the below error.

[javac] ERROR: /usr/sap/EPD/JC02/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/24/.B/6794/DCs/sap.com/fscm/bd/ebpp/_comp/src/packages/com/ndpl/ebpp/CustomerExtensions/Zuces_Notif_Get_Data_Input.java:2: package com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core does not exist

[javac] ERROR: public class Zuces_Notif_Get_Data_Input extends com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.AbstractType{

[javac] ERROR: ^

[javac] ERROR: /usr/sap/EPD/JC02/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/24/.B/6794/DCs/sap.com/fscm/bd/ebpp/_comp/src/packages/com/ndpl/ebpp/CustomerExtensions/Zuces_Notif_Get_Data_Input.java:4: package com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core does not exist

[javac] ERROR: private static final com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseTypeDescriptor staticDescriptor ;

[javac] ERROR: ^

Please suggest me how to overcome from this error.

Can i deploy the .EAR file directly in the Quality? i can not see any .EAR in the NWDS. i am working on UCES application.

Regards,

Narpal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narpal,

In what concerns to the broken DC's problem you can take a look on the following documentation:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30b7c94e-fc6b-2910-30b8-d34a7b513...

What happens very often is that you forget to import some SC's which are maintained in the track configuration. Check whether all software components have been imported into the corresponding buildspace.

Regards,

Jonas Cella