Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing Date Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good Day,

Please enclosed my Client Requirment of Invoicing Date.

Requirment : The Client is doing Sales and Deliveries of Cement from Saturday till Friday. He will Generate the Invoice Every Saturday Morning. He wants Single Invoice (i.e Billing Date should be Saturday only) to be generated for all the Deliveries which has been created from Saturday till Friday (7 Days Sales)

I created one Shipping Calendar with every *Saturday* as Billing Date in the Special Rule and I have uncheck all the Options and I have maintained it in Customer Master.

The Issue I am facing here, The Deliveires which are getting generated on Sunday till Friday is taking Billing Date as Saturday as per the Calendar settings maintained in Master Date. The Deliveries getting generated on Saturday (_08012011_) is taking 08012011 as the Biling Date. Due to which I am not able to combined the Deliveries of Saturday into Single Invoice of other days. I want the Deliveries getting generated on Saturday should take Next Saturday as the Billing Date so as to created single Collective Invoice for Deliveries getting created from Saturday till Friday.

Do I need to make settings in Shipping Calendar which I have already created or I need to go with any User Exit or ABAP Development so that Deliveries Created on Saturday will capture next Saturday as Billing Date.

Please suggest the suitable solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Parag Sanganee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag Sanganee

First of all make sure that you have assigned correct Factory calendar in the customer master record.in CMR->Billing tab.If deliveries created on Saturday should capture next Saturday then in CMR->General data->Contact Details , maintain factory calendar and put a comments that the deliveries created on Saturday should capture next Saturday. Then it is possible. If these are not still working then you have to go with a enchancement and you need to include a logic that "For KUNNR XXX deliveries created on Saturday should capture next Saturday". Then it is possible

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your reply,

I have already maintained correct Calendar in Billing Tab Page Sales Area Data.

Please could you specify where in General Data I need to maintain the Factory Calendar and the comment. In which of the the follwing Tab Pages I need to Maintain.

Address.

Control Data

Payment Transactions

Marketing

Unloading Points

Export Data

Contact Persons.

Awaiing for your Response.

Thanks

Parag.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag

Go to General data->Unloading Points tab , and there you give the Unloading point and also give the Factory Calendar

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your reply, I have given the same Shipping Calendar which I have assigned in Billing Tab Page in Sales Are Data. As earlier said by you I need to put the Comments that that the deliveries created on Saturday should capture next Saturday. Please can you specify where I need to maintain this Entry.

Thanks,

Parag.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag

Please check my previous comments. Go to General data->Unloading Points tab , and there you give the Unloading point and also give the Factory Calendar , if after maintaining that data also , if it is not working then you have to go with a enhancement.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I have tried your solution but it is not working out.

Is there any User Exit in Delivery where I can put a Validation in MV45AFZZ i.e if the Delivery is getting created on Saturday for a specific customer the Billing Date should be chnaged to next Saturday.

I have checked in Deliveries We cannot amend the Billing Date. Any my Customer wants all Deliveries to be billed in Single Invoice which are getting generated from Saturday till Friday evening to be Invoiced Saturday morning.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks,

Parag.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag

Please check with the following user exits

V50S0001 User Exits for Delivery Processing

V50R0001 Collective processing for delivery creation

V50R0002 Collective processing for delivery creation

In the user exit V50S0001 you can include the logic for a particular customer (if the Delivery is getting created on Saturday for a specific customer the Billing Date should be changed to next Saturday , the Billing Date should be chnaged to next Saturday).

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep the calendar that you have created in the customer master->billing dates field.

Then for those billing documents created on the current Saturday, I assume you can fulfill this in the copy control settings in t.code VTFL (or VTFA). At item category level, check the routine assigned to the field VBRK/VBRP. Copy the routine and create a new routine, where in you can add additional coding such that if the billing date is Saturday, add another 7 days. Creation of the new routine can be done in t.code VOFM. Assign the new routine again in the field VBRK/VBRP and check.

Regards,