cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Orchestration Engine in Netweaver AS 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inorder to start myself in SAP MI, I installed and configured NWDS and Netweaver AS 7.01 Trial Version.

Inorder to configure the Backend, I used SM59 and successfully Created and Tested an ABAP Connection. But when I tried for T-Code for DOE SDOE_SR or SDOE_ACTIVATE_Q , the transaction does not exist error is shown.

Can anyone help me how to get the DOE transaction running in my Netweaver AS 7.01 Trial Version??

I followed staps as in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/17a790d8000064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm > Configuring SAP NetWeaver AS

My NWDS version-7.1 and SAP Mobile Development Kit 2.5 are used.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to ge the DOE running, you need to install MI usage type on the Netweaver engine. Run SAPINST and select additonal usage type, select MI-> "Mobile Infrastructure" futher on to get DOE.

Fyi.. From NW 730 onwards this is a part of SAP_Basis.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but I did not find an option for Additional usages in SAP Netweaver AS 7.01 trial version's SAPINST.exe file.

Is there any other method?? plz help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you start Sapinst.exe file, select the type of system you want, ex: SAP Netweaver. This node will have a drop down with a huge selection list. You drill down here in the first screen to see Additional Software Lifecycle Options. AFAIK, it comes in the last drop down.

Im not sure if the trial version of Sapinst wil have these options or not. A standard SAP installation will definetly have them.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Soujanya