cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection lot not created for by product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru

Quality inspection lot is not creating for a By-product, the mentioned stock goes to the Receipt reservation rather quality inspection.

Kindlyhelp me on this

Thanks and Regards,

R.Diwakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you activated 05 inspection type for by product in MM QM view?

check this link for some help:

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP GURU,

Thankyou very very much

I have done the mistake in selecting the inspection type as - 04 (Goods receipt against production order), but now after the guidance given to me, selecting the inspection type -05 able to obtain the inspection lot.

One more thing i have to clear Gurus,that the QM contorl key - QM01 or QM04 (which one to select it, is this have any impact on the inspection lot creation).

Thanks in advance

R.Diwakar

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
QM contorl key - QM01 or QM04 (which one to select it, is this have any impact on the inspection lot creation).

Dear you can select anyone of the QM control keys as these both are same except in QM04 control key operation confirmation is required it doesn't have any impact on creating inspection lot.

Cheers

KK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Quality inspection lot is not creating for a By-product,

Dear ,

Activate inspection type 05 - Inspection of other GR in Material master of By product, when ever the By product GR is taken place, the goods movement is posted to Quality inspection stock

stock goes to the Receipt reservation rather quality inspection.

since the By product is maintained as a component , reservation will created automatically for the material in production order.