cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base price issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

In sale order, Item condition for Base price PR00 is not manual condition type and it cannot be changed manually in VA02 mode as we all know.

Here the issue is: the condition record for PR00 is maintained for a particular key combination and there is only one price for a single validity period. Moreover user does not have authorization for VK11 or 12. But there has been change made in base price and the same is shown in sales order Change log.

I tried all possible ways except debugging. Can anybody give some idea what could have went wrong.

Regards

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

this is to inform you that

even though the condition type flows basing on the condition record the user might have changed it. you can find out in the CONTROL FEATURES of CONDITION TYPES - C is applied on it or not.

please check sales order changes which will be ENVIRONMENT - CHANGES & you can find the USER ID also there.

and then you can select the condition type & go for Display on ITEM - CONDITIONS screen.

please find it out and update forum.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

I have checked all the said details. But still cannot find the error.

I ve checked condition value updated with condition number also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen;

if you want to find out who has created or changed the pricing for that respective sales order then you have to DEBUGG it with an ABAPER & find it out.

i think that is the only chance we are having.

please do it and update the FORUM.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

pls consider the below example

condition type : PR00 ( or anything)

condition record : Rs 100/-

validity period : Jan'ry 01st,2000 to Dec 31st, 2098. ( example)

Now, lets suppose

the business decides that this PR00 is changed ( increase or decrease) to Rs 140/- from Jan 10th, 2011.

Now, This is wat we have to do...

Do VK11

enter the c.type, new value & validity period.

The system will automatically consider the new value from jan10th, 2011.

I hope, I am clear.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
there has been change made in base price and the 
 same  is shown in sales order Change log.

What log system is showing ?? In fact, system would also have shown through which user id, change was made. You need to check whether that user id has got authorisation to change.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipati,

The System message is that "01.01.2011" *base price has been created. *But the condition validity date is somewhere from 07.2010.. and to is end.

Used does not have autnorization for that particular ID.. checked wit basis..