SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base price changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

In sale order, Item condition for Base price PR00 is not manual condition type and it cannot be changed manually in VA02 mode as we all know.

Here the issue is: the condition record for PR00 is maintained for a particular key combination and there is only one price for a single validity period. Moreover user does not have authorization for VK11 or 12. But there has been change made in base price and the same is shown in sales order Change log.

I tried all possible ways except debugging. Can anybody give some idea what could have went wrong.

Regards

Praveen.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

Could you please check the following .

1 Click on the Analysis tab on the conditions tab page of the Sales Order .

2. The Page Analysis Pricing screen opens. There u have the pricing procedure and the PR00 Node.

3. Open this node - What you see over here is the various access on this Condition Type . Here also you have a Node .

4. Open This node .

At this point you would see the value maintained and also if the VK11 / VK12 was maintained properly under the correct access ?

You should have your answer after step 4 for sure. My hunch is - the user might have wrongly maintained the PR00 under a higher access which is getting determined rather than the lower access which is desirable.

Please let me know your observation.

Kind Regards

Amitava