cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery related excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

we have a senario where in the manufacturing plant they are supplying goods to the customers 100 trucks perday and they want to have excise invoice at the delivery only and after 10 days they will do billing for the 1000 trucks at a time.

is this possible in SAP please let me know.

regards,

Rahim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can very well do this by two methods

1. Either generate the proforma invoice and default it and then on the basis of this proforma invoice generate the excise invoice

2. Go to transaction J1IS and then select the reference as MATD material document no and then create the excise invoice with reference to this document . In this case you have to maintain th chapter ID ,excise rate and cess and hisghre cess values as well as the Assessable value in the Chapter ID maintenance along with other excise relevant master data for the material ,customer and plant .

revert back in case you find any issues

Regards

Jaydeep Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am little bit confused what is your actual problem , can u please post in deatil

Thanks

Jaydeep Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

my client want the excise invoice has to be created after delivery and after few deliveries he wants to create the single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material document in this case will be the Material document generated after doing PGI for the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is process is comming is depot sales, where as after delivery we will create profoma invoice and from delivery j1ig we can create exise invoice.

later on we can create commercial invoice in vf04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please tell the document types should be used for Depot sales