cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need one Inspection lot for different batches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1.I'm having the scenario of one inspection lot number for different batches. While doing the GRN for a process order i'm creating different batches for the whole qty. If i create like that i'm getting the inspection lot number for each batch number. I checked the setting in control inspection lot.

I maintained i.e. each material document, material, batch and storage location and tried. But i didnt get the one inspection lot number.

How to get the one inspection lot number for each batch number or for each material document?

2.I need to record the multiple values for one sample. In results screen beside the results column, single value is there. For that Plus symbol is there. That is in display mode. I maintained multiple specification in inspection lot creation for 04. But that symbol is not getting into change mode.

How ti get that into change mode?

Naren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

1. Check contol Inspection lot with --> For each material documentation.

2. Please check the MIC(Master Inspection Charecterestics) --> Control Indicators --> Results Confirmation --> Single results is maintained.

Thanks & Regards

Rajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I maintained for each material document, material, batch and storage location. We have 5 options in controlinslot. In that i maintained 1 also and tried. I'm getting different inspection lots numbers for each batch.

For multiple values recording i maintained single result in control indicator instead of summarised recording. But the expand row symbol is in display mode only.

Plz help me.

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I maintained for each material document, material, batch and storage location. We have 5 options in controlinslot. In that i maintained 1 also and tried. I'm getting different inspection lots numbers for each batch.

For multiple values recording i maintained single result in control indicator instead of summarised recording. But the expand row symbol is in display mode only.

Plz help me.

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multiple values entry depends on sample size also.If u maintained sample size more than one,you can enter multiple values.

Rds,

Vairavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I changed the sample size. I got the multiple values. I've one doubt. My client is PVC film industry. They will do checking in the film at different places of one film. Is there any possibility with one sample, Multiple values.

One Inspection lot number creation for different batches?

Naren

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Set the control inspection lot 'Y' to create only one inspection lot for several batch and several material document.

An inspection lot will be created when a production order is released, not GR.

2. Set the single result, optional char., scope not fixed in control indicator of inspection characteristic.

-Single result: You can input individual results depend on sample size (count of sampling).

-Optional char.: Sample quantity will not be increased.

-Scope not fixed: You can input more or lesser results than sample size.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I changed the control inspection lot in IMG screen of QM. While creation of Process order it is generating inspection lot number. After GR also it is creating the Inspection lot number for each batch also. How to control?

Naren

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the control inspection lot 'Y' (not 'X') in material master - quality view.

(and refer F1 help on this field)

Deselect the post to insp. stock check box in same.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I would like to ask about how to add pictures and pdf. in a control batch, for example:

to add a material certification;

to add a picture of a non-conformity characteristic;

Best Rergards

Fernando Diniz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody help me plz.

Naren