cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support patches(SAP_APPL) not able to import from SPAM (frontend,App serve)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have planned to apply support packages -->SAP_APPL , till SAPKH60014, it has been imported .

I have copied below patches to usr/sap/trans directory as well as i have extracted on server , then in SPAM i have click the new support packages , its not showing SAPKH60015, SAPKH60016 , i got information like below.

SAPKH60017 requires at least version 0038 of the

Support Package Manager

I dont thing so why its not showing SAPKH60015, SAPKH60016 even its not imported .

SAPKH60014 SP 14 for SAP_APPL 6.00 Imported on 29.09.2010 at 01:28:47

SAPKH60015 SP 15 for SAP_APPL 6.00 Not imported

SAPKH60016 SP 16 for SAP_APPL 6.00 Not imported

SAPKH60017 SP 16 for SAP_APPL 6.00 Not imported

SAPKH60018 SP 18 for SAP_APPL 6.00 Not imported

Kindly suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After Upgrade Spam 41 still i am getting error as below .

No valid queue for SAP_APPL rel. 600.

Note : I have already uploaded patch from front end as well as application server .

Kindly advise

Edited by: satheesh0812 on Jan 15, 2011 7:00 PM

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No valid queue for SAP_APPL rel. 600.

Such issue occurs if the required patch import condition is not satisfied due to its dependency with other components.

e.g.

If you already have successfully imported Patch# 14 of SAP_APPL then ---> To import Patch # 15 of SAP_APPL, you also need to add patch# 15 of SAP_AP component and Patch # 20 of SAP_BW in the OCS queue.

So if you are importing multiple patches of SAP_APPL component in single queue, then all the import conditions (dependency with other required components) should be included within that queue.

You can get such info. in SPAM -> All Support Packages -> SAP_APPL --> Expand the required unimported patches to get info. abt its dependent components which must be required in the SAP system to import the patch.

As of SPAM Patch 700/31 with SAP_BASIS 700/16, the maintenance certificate is required to implement Any support patches in SAP System using SPAM.SAINT. So, Also check that your system is having valid maintenance certificate or not. If the said condition is there then import certificate and calculate the OCS queue again.

I hope the above info. will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for your suggestion

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

obviously you and the system disagree about Patch 15 beining in the correct position.

So execute Report RSPFPAR to validate the parameters, where your EPS/in box is located.

If it is in /usr/sap/trans, make sure that, if it is not a local filesystem, the NFS mounts are in place.

Check the permissions on teh related directories and files.

Upload new patches from Application Server in SPAM.

Check Transaction SEPS -> jump -> Inbox

and crosscheck, if the correct SAP_APPL Patch 15 package is listed.

Execute SPAM and use the button in the middle to determine you current SAP_APPL package.

Check if the package is listed now in "New Support Pacakges"

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apply required SPAM level.

This should solve the issue.