cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set focus on table column

Former Member
0 Kudos

whenever user click on enter key on input field, then table will be displayed and cursor position will be on table column or table row

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sumit is right. If it is not too much to ask i would ask you to read the forum rules !!

Your question is related to your earlier post , on-enter event of the input field display a popup with a table and you want to select a row. and the data should be reflected back in your input field right ?

Table UI is bound to a context node. You have a method set_lead_selection( ) in if_wd_context_node.

You can use this method to set your desired row selected setting the index parameter of the method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Request you to make your question more elaborate so that we can understand your problem and help you.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

when ever table is loaded, then cursor will takes place at table column or table row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Set_lead_selection wil select the whole row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

whenever user click on enter key on input field, then table will be displayed and cursor position will be takes place at first row first column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> whenever user click on enter key on input field, then table will be displayed and cursor position will be takes place at first row first column.

I still do not understand what exactly your question is. However i assume that you want to know how to focus on the first row and first column of the table.

data: 
       MY_CONTEXT_NODE    type ref to IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE,
        MY_CONTEXT_ELEMENT type ref to IF_WD_CONTEXT_ELEMENT,
        MY_RUNTIMEAPI       type ref to IF_WD_VIEW_CONTROLLER.

MY_CONTEXT_NODE = WD_CONTEXT->GET_CHILD_NODE( name = wd_this->wdctx_yournode ).
  MY_CONTEXT_ELEMENT = MY_CONTEXT_NODE->GET_ELEMENT( 1 ).
  MY_RUNTIMEAPI = WD_THIS->WD_GET_API( ).
  MY_RUNTIMEAPI->REQUEST_FOCUS( ATTRIBUTE = 'attribute which is binded to first column' CONTEXT_ELEMENT =  MY_CONTEXT_ELEMENT ).

in this case yournode is the node binded to the table

Edited by: Baskaran Senthivel on Jan 20, 2011 6:00 PM