cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update multiple Billing Documents at a time (Background process)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a list of billing documents that are not released to accounting. I get them from VFX3. I need to update the the Billing Date on the 'Accounting Data' section of Header for all these documents before i can process them. There are around 400 documents.

I tried selecting all the docs from VFX3 and then 'Goto -> Change Billing Document' but it takes me to VF02 to update all the docs manually. This is not a feasible option.

Could you please help in acheiving this. I need to perform a Mass/Batch update on a list of Billing Documents.

Regards,

erp.warrior

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terp_michael
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create an LSMW based on the recording of VF02, where you have the billing document number as the only variable and billing date as fixed. It will be quite easy to create.

best regards

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be a creative way for this, but dont know your business will allow it or not.

If there is an output linked to these invoice documents , you can trigger the output once again for these invoices either in VF31 or through RSNAST00 program. This is possible for all the 400 invoices at once.

If this is done, the document is opened in change mode and during this time, the accounting document is automatically created. However two things need to be remembered.

1. Ensure that your account detmn configurations are perfect, otehrwise this cycle can go on for ever.

2. Check it initially with couple of documents and then take this to business.