Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman Clients

former_member706793
Participant
0 Kudos

Currently we have 000 001 100 clients.

As you know 000 001 are default clients and 100 is a copy from 000 client with SAP_CUST profile.

When i tried to configure SLD , i dont see SLD related user id's SLDAPIUSER and other service users.

I guess users are not copied when we did client copy from 000 client with SAP_CUST profile?

What do we do now ?

1. Delete 100 and start using 001 client as productive client ?

2. Can i transfer only user info by doing client copy from 001 to 100 ?

Please give me some input.Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if all the user exists in both the clients,It doesnt matter whether you use 000, or 001 as the source client,

if you want to include the users in your copy then please add any one of the down profiles that includes the users in the target

SAP_UCUS, SAP_UCSV, SAP_USER... etc

Jansi

former_member706793
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all who replied.

I already created 100 client with SAP_CUST profile.Can i use any of the profiles SAP_UCUS, SAP_UCSV, SAP_USER again to copy services users ( 000 -> 100 or 001 -> 100 Client Copy ) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the SAP_USER profile you can get a client copy of the users in any client.

So, I'd suggest that you do a client copy of the user of 001 to 100.

Even better would be to do a client delete on 100.

Next do a client copy of 001 to 100 with SAP_ALL profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do a Client copy from 001 to 100. in Client 001 you will have all the system users that the J2EE uses to connect as well as the SLD this will solve your issue. you can either delete the client 100 and create it again from a copy of client 001 this will solve your issue, by just copying the users from other client it will miss certain configuration that is in client 001.

Best regards,

Juan Jose Alvarado