Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC + IS-Retail - Transferring Retail Article Master/Product Data via CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running IS-R on ECC 6.0 + EhP4, SP8

Running SNC on SCM 7.0

I am trying to transfer retail article master data for one generic article and one variant of that article, just to prove that it can be done, via CIF. I have been able to transfer my DC, my reference DC and my reference retail store, plus one vendor without any real issues. Now, when trying to transfer the generic and the variant via CIF in ECC, I am getting an error in my tRFC - SR-053, "Reference product has not been classified." This message in SE91 has &1 &2 variables, so I assumed that the text was being transferred from SCM/SNC. In table T100 in SCM, the same text is traced to application area "/SAPAPO/MC01", and message number "409". In SE91, this message has the following long text:

-

NA /SAPAPO/MC01409

Short Text

Reference product has not been classified

Diagnosis

The reference product has been assigned to product in the OLTP system.

However, the reference product has not been classified in SAP APO, and

cannot be used as a reference.

System Response

Product is not transferred. The product is not created in SAP APO.

Procedure

Check the class assignments in the OLTP system and SAP APO, and transfer

the product again.

-

What I am trying to do at this point is to determine why this is failing. When I built my integration model, I chose transfer material independent object: Classes/Characteristics and then chose class type 026 as this points to retail classification, more specifically the generic/variant configuration. When review what would be transferred, I did not see any of my classes, characteristics or characteristic values being selected to be transferred.

Has anyone successfully transferred retail generics and their variants from ECC to SCM? If so, can you give me a little guidance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justiin

I had a similar problem with product set with configurable material in MRP3 and cifed from r/3 to APO

Could you please to try to change in your customizing SPRO

Path:

Advanced Planning and Optimisation / Basic settings / define configuration schema (CDP or variant configuration)

Settings : Variant configuration.

Regards

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try your suggestion, but in the mean time, my configurable retail articles are of class type 026 (this class is only available in an IS-R system), and the help text for the Variant setting refers to class type 300. I am not sure whether this will make a difference or not.