cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display insp. method by result recording in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

in ispection plan I connected MIC with method. If I open QA32 --> "Result recording" I see all MICs, but without inspection method. I can display inspection method by clicking button for each MIC. But I want to see name of Method next to name of MIC immediately on the same line. Is there any customizing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the insp. method text is less than 40 char, put it in the user-define field in MIC. when result recording, it appear as read-only text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

If u want to mantian Inspection method text in RR screen of QA32, then goto QS23- Change MIC's. Here u can maintian Inspection method text in the Inspection Charc description field. so, that it wili get reflected in RR screen. I think this will work 4 u, bcoz it' only for info purpose.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear If you are using a method In task list then While result recording a new tab will appear each will contain the "METHOD" this method is used to inspect this Char.

If You have attached any document in method then it can be seen directly while RR.

Check this link for how to attach document:

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, in RR is possibility to see inspection method by pressing the button 'Method'.

But the question was how to add a new column into RR table to see short text of MIC together with short text of insp. method in ON LINE. (Without to press any button...)

Last time I solved this requirement by programming, but I hope, there should be some customizing to do it. Any idea?

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Last time I solved this requirement by programming

Dear if you have attached any document in inspection method the it would be seen in RR screen with mic for attaching document see my earlier reply link.

There might be some other possible technical and functional ways available i'm not sure about them wait for other experts comments.

Cheers

KK