cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not process file 'Input 110110b.txt': com.sap.aii.adapter.file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a FILE Adapter using FTP as a transport that is generating a very odd error.

The FTP sender channel is giving the following error is set up to retreive all files (*) from a specific directory. If you look at the error, it indicates an error processing the file 'Input 110110b.txt' as a file -- the only way this filename woudl be visible is if the adapater interrogated the directory, or the filename was hard-coded in the file mask. But the error indicates it can't change to the directory. The only way it would have come up with the file is if it had already CD'd t that directory.

1/7/11 8:12:01 AM Retry interval started. Length: 60.0 seconds

1/7/11 8:12:01 AM Could not process file 'Input 110110b.txt': com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Failed to change directory.

1/7/11 8:12:00 AM Processing started

My first thought was a simple permission issue, so I opened a connection to server with FileZilla (an FTP client) and was able to retrieve the file without a problem. I was also able to drop a file in the directory. There is no permissions problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We destroyed and recrated the channel at which point the problem was solved. There had to have been a fat-finger or possibly a cache error that kept this from working. Thanks for your help folks.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have set processing mode = archieve?

It seems that the FTP user is not able to move the file to archieve folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below points before processing any file

a) check the File placing by a Local Plant FTP owner is using the same authentification credentials It means both PI and source team needs to use same FTP User ID and login credentials otherwise if suppose if source team is placing with one User and PI cannot able to pick that file as this User cannot have permissions in this case also u will get 550 error

b) I know what ur telling is u manualy palced one file and able retrive...but do one thing u can login with same PI FTP login server credentials and then place the file with different name also I suggest lets test the channel by simply keeping

. not simply * if you keep simply * then u cna use in receiver chanel while using dynamic connfiguration.

Else give *.txt and then activate the channel and also please check the CACHE as well

Regards

Amar Srinivas Eli