cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to find resource <> in the following software component versions"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created an IDOC to file scenario. All design objects and directory objects are created successfully.

I executed IDOC from we19, it is forwarded to PI successfully but during the Request mapping step, I am getting following error:

SAP:Code area="MAPPING">RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>230e7750-0381-11e0-c4a1-df230a3302b3</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>URN:NS_ITF</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_IDOC_FILE_.class</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>-1</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Unable to find resource 230e7750-0381-11e0-c4a1-df230a3302b3 in the following software component versions: URN:NS_ITFcom/sap/xi/tf/_MM_IDOC_FILE_.class-1</SAP:Stack>

I checked cache in RWB and found that cache for Central Adapter Engine and Mapping Runtime is yellow.

I executed full cache refresh for both from Administration option and it returned with successful message for both.

But again the cache connectivity test is showing yellow for both.

I tired restarting the services for Mapping runtime as well as for CPA cache in nwa but again the same problem.

in SXI_Cache, I found the cache is up to date for this object.

Even I have checked after restarting the whole PI box but still the same problem.

Could any one please guide me what else I can do to execute my scenario?

With Best Reg,

Vikash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Check note: #1523941 - PI mapping errors: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND and NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

And also try doing CPA Cache Refresh and also a Full Cache Refresh in the system.

With that, check note #951318.

For your refence, review the following thread:

"

Kind regards,

Caio Cagnani

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Could any one please guide me what else I can do to execute my scenario?

First I want you to test the mapping in the ESR or IR and see any problem occured or not. We need to check the problem occurs only during runtime or all the time?

Purely this seems to be Mapping related issue. Easy to find it out. Test the mapping design level and let us know.

The below links might be helpful for sure.