cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRCCF - No Entry Found in Table PTRV_CCC

0 Kudos

I have few entries in table ptrv_ccc (credit card transactions).

While executing PRCCF, I have entered header data & file options.

After execution the result says "No Entry Found in Table PTRV_CCC".

What could be the possible reason behind this? Any pointers?

PS: I tried the similar thing yesterday & was able to generate the file successfully but that happens intermittently

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

If the header data of the file is not correct, there WILL BE NO entry in PTRV_CCC for

that file. PTRV_CCC will only be filled, if transaction data is not correct, or if employee master data is not correct or if

travel customizing is missing or not correct. But not in case the of the header or sum line being incorrect.

Check also if there is an entry in table PTRV_CCC_RUNS, normally this updates with every upload of a run file.

0 Kudos

PTRV_CCC is already populated with the data. I wanted to pull this in a file so as to re-upload these transactions through PRCCF & PRCC subsequently.

0 Kudos

I resolved it so thought of sharing it with you all.

It was very basic mistake. data at table level for company code has couple of "0s" prefixed to it whereas I was just providing the company code (no 0s prefixed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

Suppose i corrected the incorrect transactions through Tcode PRCCE, do the entries get deleted automatically from PTRV_CCC even after correcting it through PRCCE.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

Suppose i corrected the incorrect transactions through Tcode PRCCE, do the entries get deleted automatically from PTRV_CCC even after correcting it through PRCCE.

Sam