cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in moving material from unres to qual using 322 mvt. type

0 Kudos

There is a scenario in which user trying move the material from unres to quality using movement type 322 in MB1B.

error: Stock posting possible in qm only.

Material Master: activated for the material.

query; Is it possible to use mb1b to move from unres to qual?

What are other way to bring the unrestricted to quality, is that any material qm view setup required to achieve this.

Edited by: kkr_chandran66 on Jan 7, 2011 1:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

query; Is it possible to use mb1b to move from unres to qual?

This is only possible with activating 08 Inspection type.

after MB1B it will create lot of 08 inspection type --->which will bring material in QI

But remember this is not with reference to original material document.

0 Kudos

How to do 322 to bring the stock back to quality from unrestricted in MB1B

I tried this after activating 08 inspection type and found a system E message that change the material stock only in qm.

I also tried in migo transfer posting other. I had similar issue.

How to do this transfer from unrestricted to quality using 322 mvt type.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
E message that change the material stock only in qm.

Dear i think first you have sent the stock from QI to Unrestricted through Usage decision stock posting.Now you are trying to send that stock back to QI which is not possible through MB1B or any transaction for this you need to reverse the usage decision of the inspection lot for which you done UD to send the stock from QI to Unrestricted.

To reverse the usage decision there is no standard transaction available in SAP you need to refer SAP NOTE 175842 and make a customized transaction please check with your technical team for applying note.

Cheers

KK

0 Kudos

The purpose of what we are trying to do is:

We need to put it first into quality from unrestricted and then return.

would this be possible and if so how.

what is the normal process steps for vendor return.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We need to put it first into quality from unrestricted and then return.

Dear from unrestricted to QI you can bring back through MB1B 322 movement type it is standard process but in your case it is not allowing because the stock which is in unrestricted was cleared means usage decision stock posted by UD so to bring back that stock in QI again you need to reverser that UD first for that refer my previous reply and apply note which will reverse the lot.

what is the normal process steps for vendor return.{quote}

Make a returnable purchase order,do the delivery to vendor through MIGO 161 movement type with reference to the returnable purchase order.

Cheers

KK

0 Kudos

Hi,

While returning from what stock type material will be returned from?

Currently it is in unres stock type. But user wants it to be moved from unrestricted to quality stock . But as qm exists it is not possible. Hence, I think it Need to be returned only from Unrestricted to Vendor via returnable purchase order?

Or should it be placed into blocked before returning to vendor.

What are the steps to be performed to returned material to vendor?

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it  Need to be returned only from Unrestricted to Vendor via returnable purchase order  Or should it be placed into blocked before returning to vendor.

You can send it to block stock and send it to the vendor.

Cheers

KK

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was trying to create quality notification and assigned the purchase order and tried to transfer material from

Unres to QI . But the system shows error as if there is no inspection type 08 assigned in the material,

even if the set up 08 inspection type exists in the material master for the material.

what could be the cause for this.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I need to understand the effort that may be required for implementation of standard process in FMEA and CONTROL PLAN in a project.

What are effort that may be required to complete the standard functionalities implementation of the above for each phase in number of days.

Sorry this message is not relevant here. It was added here by mistake.

Edited by: kkr_chandran66 on Feb 17, 2012 9:41 AM