cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for external catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we are trying to set up an external catalog in order for a specific customer to be able to place orders through his SRM system.

Searching, i found out that the settings that need to be done from the SRM side are the following:

First step is to setup the OCI Catalog connectivity. In order to do this the SRM side will need to setup the following parameters:

URL= http://[hostname]:[port]/[application-name]/b2b/init.do?shop=shopname&forward=ocireceive

~OKCODE ADDI

~TARGET _top

~FORCETARGET YES

~CALLER CTLG

HOOK_URL (blank)

The shop set up is the ISA B2B shop application which works perfectly for the other users using it. What i cannot find is what kind of settings do i need to make in my CRM system in order for the external catalog to be accessible from the customer. I really have no clue where else to look so any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards to all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your query related to a CRM or SRM system, if CRM perhaps you should try raising a message with the CRM forums for more assistance.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for your reply, i will post it there as well.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm testing the validate function on an external catalogue (SRM 5) and am retrieving the following error just after the post URL which btw looks correct.

Error: Unable to extract ~caller from HOOK_URL

I'm new to this so all input is welcome. Thanks