cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Vendor block - Help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.0 and have setup MM-SUS scenario with XI as the interface. SRM and SUS are on different clients.

When a vendor is blocked in ECC, I want this same vendor to be with a blocked status in SUS too so that he does not carry out any transactions. In general I want the vendor in SUS to be in sync with the corresponding ECC Vendor.

I have manually run BBPUPDVD in SUS and this works fine i.e. the vendor gets blocked in SUS too.

Pl suggest how this can be automated.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jan 7, 2011 12:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a scheduled job for program bbp_vendor_sync will do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

BBP_VENDOR_SYNC does not work with SUS. I have checked it.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

opss.. i didn't know that. mind to tell why it doesn't work in SUS?

thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u may refer to plan driven procurement config guide - something bout BD14 and Z_CREMAS_SUSMM as i searched in the forum. cheers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@ Glen : I dont know the reason. I tried using it and it didn't work. Raised an OSS with SAP, SAP said BBP_VENDOR_SYNC is not supported with SUS.

@ Muthuraman : Thanks for the link. I have scheduled the job in the same manner as explained in the link. However it does not work. I had raised an OSS with SAP, SAP said BBP_VENDOR_SYNC is not supported with SUS.

Any other option?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

please refer Z_CREMAS_SUSMM part in this config guide: [https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/sapidb/011000358700000740692010E|https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/sapidb/011000358700000740692010E]

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

MM-SUS are vendors replicated same number to SUS or SUS creates an internal number range.

EBP-SUS are vendors replicated same number to SUS or SUS creates an internal number range.

for example

ECC vendor number is 20001 and SUS - what is the number for the same vendor?

EBP vendor number is 20001 and SUS - what is the number for the same vendor ?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the FM BBP_SCAN_VD in ECC. Check output table V_DUPLIST for the vendors that get updated

Rgds

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@ Muthuraman : We are on MM-SUS. ECC vendor number is not equal to SUS vendor number in our case.Ex : If ECC vendor number is 20001, then SUS Business Partner is 137.

However both these numbers are linked in VENMAP table.

Do you know how to go about synching/updating in this case?

@ Venkat : I will get back to you on this tomorrow.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Nikhil !!

Are you saying that

SRM-SUS - sync happen but not MM-SUS ?

some info for you

Note 1310401 - SUS User address details is not syncing between SUS and SRM

Symptom

In SRM SUS scenario, when the SUS Vendor Administrator creates a new SUS user or changes an existing SUS user in the SUS User Management screen, the synchronization of the SUS user to the SRM system does not occur properly and the SUS User defaults are not updated in the user maintenance table in the SRM system. This note rectifies the above mentioned problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

I am using MM-SUS not SRM-SUS.

When a vendor is blocked in ECC, I want this same vendor to be with a blocked status in SUS too so that he does not carry out any transactions. In general I want the vendor in SUS to be in sync with the corresponding ECC Vendor.

I have manually run BBPUPDVD in SUS and this works fine i.e. the vendor gets blocked in SUS too.

I want to find out a way to automate this thing.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe no docuemntation describe the process of MM-SUS supplier DELTA synchronisation. your innovate method - workaround can be scheduled in the SUS system if it works (BBPUPDVD ) . Let us wait for others reply .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I dont think BBPUPDVD can be scheduled. Let me know if you know how to achieve it.

Btw do you mind sharing how you changed your display name?

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jan 13, 2011 7:43 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope it is a program BBPUPDVD and take help from technical resource and massage this program as you expected and schedule it.

--

I have multiple user IDs on SCN, is it possible to consolidate my IDs and my points?

Yes it is possible. You need to decide which user ID you want to keep, then send an email to sapnetwork@sap.com, provide the user ID and ask for the consolidation to be done.

Your blog and forum contributions will all be moved to your single user ID and the points will be consolidated. For the wiki, your points will be brought to your unique user ID but unfortunately, we don't have the ability to move your Wiki contributions to another user ID at this time.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/crphelp

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

ABAPer told me its not possible to schedule BBPUPDVD as there is no F8/Execute button but a 'Start Transfer' button.

Regards,

Nikhil