cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display All Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to have a role which has display all authorization for the r/3 system.

what is to be done...please help.

thanks

saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem to do what you suggest but when I want to change ACTVT field to 03, it's only in display mode and it's impossible to change. (My profile is SAP_ALL)

Have you some idea ?

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please copy the role sap_all_display role and change the name as z_sap_all_new_disply while copying the role u can change the activity.

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sap_all_display role is available in 4.7

upload the role and down load in to ecc5.0

it may work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

The role name for all display authorizations may vary for different releases. You can use search string such as alldisplay* or displayall* in PFCG.

Alternatively create a new role. Don't assign any transaction in role menu. Starightaway go to authorization tab and open it in Expert mode for profile generation. A pop up would come for selecting templates. Don't select anything. Then goto EDIT in menu bar. There choose INSERT AUTHORIZATIONs and then choose full authorizations. You will see a lot of nodes in red color. To change them to green go to Organizational Levels pushbutton and select FULL AUTHROIZATIONS. Now you have a role which gives all authorizations and is an equivalent of SAP_ALL. However now comes the main manual effort part. You have to ensure that this role is giving display authorizations only. For this we need to change the value of ACTIVITY fields from * to 03.

For this do CTRL+F. In other words you are using the find command. A pop up would come. Give value ACTVT (Technical name for activity field) in input box for field name and press find field. All relevant fields will show up. here change the value of activity from * to 03. This activity will take around 30 minutes.

Once done generate the profile for the role and assign it to any user who needs it.

Please assign points if this solved the issue for you.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a desired role and attach it to the user of R/3 system.

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried it...

but it says no such role/profile exists...

how do do it please explain.

thanks

saurabh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

That ROLE will be SAP_ALL_DISPLAY

"what is to be done"

just assign the role to the display user via SU01

Hope this help!

Juan Reyes