Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not visible after deploy

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everybody!

i have a strange problem.

I modified my VC application, saved and deployed , but i still to see the first version of iview.

I also deleted the Iview from Portal Content but after deploy i still to see the version without changes.

Where is problems?

any suggestion?

thanks in advance

Alex

Edited by: apederiva on Jan 9, 2011 3:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

A few questions:

Are you running the iview from VC, or from portal?

Is this happening in a single iview, or all of them?

What runtime are you using?

What is your VC version?

And a silly question- are you sure you are deploying the model, and not just compiling?

Best regards,

Udi

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ehud,

thanks for reply

so here the answers:

Are you running the iview from VC, or from portal? - from both and i have same result.

Is this happening in a single iview, or all of them? - all iview in all projects

What runtime are you using? - portal and VC version are 701.5.0.1. Java Version 1.4.2_21

What is your VC version? - ''

And a silly question- are you sure you are deploying the model, and not just compiling? - yes i'm sure. I compiled and deployed. I did this phase many time without problem. This problem started 10 days ago without any specific reason.

(((

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, I have no idea what might be wrong. I suggest you open a formal message so this issue could be investigated.

Sorry for not being able to help here...

Best regards,

Udi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had these kind of problems not often, but it helped everytime to look at the folder with the pcd inspector and delete obsolete files, there still should be an old par-file inside your deployment-folder. Deletion and seeing this file is only possible with the pcd-inspector, you can delete the whole deployment-folder in the pcd, but the par still exists and the newly deployed iview uses that one (and so the old version of content) instead of the last deployed... Don´t know why that happens, must have something to do with the automatically created ID of par and Iview...

Can´t tell if this is the solution, but its another possibility to check before getting completely crazy

greetz

Bene

Edited by: Benedikt Spitzweg on Jan 25, 2011 12:36 PM

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no way to solve the problem!!!

we re-deploy the component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Delete the cache of the browser and see.

It should work.

Pranesh.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

we already tried from different laptop too and with different browser.

No result

other suggestion???

Edited by: apederiva on Jan 16, 2011 4:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as a work around ..first export your model and import to a new model and then deploy and check the runtime whether the changes are reflecting now are not.

Regards,

Govindu