Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rearrange pages when printing adobe form with multiple master pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Good day to you all.

I have an issue in regards with printing my adobe form with multiple Master pages. I have 4 master pages:

1st master page: a

2nd master page: b

3rd master page: c

4th master page: d

all with different headers and footers all having the same contents (items). I don't have issue with one page content (it just prints 4 pages with different headers and footers). The issue comes out once the items exceed 1 page.

What happens is that the preview/print shows (example: 3-page item)

a1-a2-a3-b1-b2-b3-c1-c2-c3-d1-d2-d3.

What i need is to print these such that all 1st pages of the 4 master page to be printed first, then all the 2nd pages, then all 3rd pages. Please see below:

a1-b1-c1-d1-a2-b2-c2-d2-a3-b3-c3-d3

This is because we will be using carbonless copy paper during printing and it's possible that it would be printed on batch jobs. Please suggest ways to do this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best Regards,

abap_peer_dangs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes i need it only on printing.

Thanks and regards,

abap_peer_dangs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that requirement of multiple pages as groups only at the time of print or at print preview also...?

Can you have a Print button on this screen or you should be using the Abobe toolbar's Print button..?

Well if this on a click of a button in the form and the requirement is only at the time of print and not on print prieview I can have a JS script which does this...

Let me know if this suffice, I can try with a local file and send you the script.

@ Chris: I didn't understand what do you mean by reported, I was eager to hear and learn a solution from you may be a new approach which I am not aware of ...?

Cheers,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes i need it only on printing.

Thanks and regards,

abap_peer_dangs.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reported