Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CP Object Records not transferred

JohnWick
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a HCM Personnel Administration (PA) package and am able to copy data. However the Central Person Data is missing. The logs are showing the following error :

No 'CP' Object Type records will be transferred from the sender system

This infotype is populated.

It also mentions setting at least one HR:CE Master Switches, we have the switch Transfer Central Person Data:

If this parameter is checked then the function module HR_PERSONEE_GETPERSON_LIST will be used to add any "central persons" to the list of personel numbers to be transferred (this reads the infotype 1001 subtype A209).

Note that Central Person Data will only be considered when at least one of the following HR master switches is set in both the sender and receiver systems. Further information is available with the class HR: CE Master Switches.

CL_HRCE_MASTERSWITCHES=>CE_IS_ACTIVE

CL_HRCE_MASTERSWITCHES=>MNGMT_GLOBAL_EMPLS_IS_ACTIVE

CL_HRCE_MASTERSWITCHES=>PERID_GENERATION_RULE

Any help?

Thanks, Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Also there are a couple of notes related to the CP object , you can refer them as well for further clarifications .

Thanks,

Poonam

JohnWick
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

I´ve been having a look to that notes, but I think there is not a solution for that problem.

Thanks Manuel

former_member188770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the current process CP data is actually created new in the reciever system during the post processing steps afer the data transfer.

So if you have set the flag for CP data and no is selected from the sender system still data will be newly generated for CP during the post processing steps for data transfer.

This is essential as lot of time scrambling functionality is used and in the case CP data cannot be simply copied from sender , but needs to be generated in synch with the data in reciever system.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Poonam.