cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPDD adjustment help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I need help to clarify some spdd adjustmens....

On an upgrade on DEV system, we missed to implement a modification because on upgrade time, we understood on a semi-automatic adjustment -Phase 1 OK and Phase 2: Subsequent processing of table for adjustment- A table which was generated corresponds with the current version of the table. So there is therefore no need to treat it and on "Proposal corresponds to current version" ? button said The comparison of this table can then be exited with "Back".

Then we did not use buttons "accept Proposal" or "edit proposal", just push Back and get a new window with:

The adjustment proposal matches the current version of the table.

Do you want to reset the table to its original version?

We answered NO and continued with the upgrade phase, ignoring Modifications to the object were not adjusted message.

Now after upgrade, on SPDD still same objects like waiting for an adjustment.... but not sure i have to do it because of Proposal corresponds to current version message an moment we are now= upgrade is finished.... We are going too upgrade our QUA system on next days after check process.

1.- Should I adjust anything now?

2.- As I understood, SPDD adjustments must do on upgrade time, not after....isn't it?

Any help/suggestion will be gratefully.

Scottie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no point in touching the SPDD objects now after upgrade. Generally need to be adjusted during upgrade. These objects will be selected for adjustments again during next upgrade on this box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

answer in above thread holds good

Now if you are planning the landscape upgrade then it will be you can not use transport and automatically adjust SPDD now

May be you can do SPDD properly in quality and use that transport in production upgrade

Hope this helps

Success!!

Answers (0)