cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create Delivery and PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a very peculiar problem.

For a plant say ABCD, the default storage location for this plant is assigned as ABCD (Both plant and storage loc. created with same name) .

Order gets created successfully for plant ABCD. (I mention no Storage loc. in order.)

Now when i create the delivery, the default storage location comes as ABCD, but its an editable field.

Reqt: I want to change this location to SOSL (where currently stock is maintained) and do sales from there.

I am able to change the st. location to SOSL but it immediately gives me an error (Only 0 EA of material available

Message no. VL150)

Stock is maintained at storage loc SOSL in Ample Qty and unrestricted.

Ples help.

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you the check the stock in storage location SOSL in MMBE. If it is showing unrestricted stock, then check the following additional things;

In stock overview, select the line with storage location as SOSL, Now go to Environment and select WM stock .

Now chcek whether stock exists in Stoage types and respective bins. Also check whether, all the stock which you saw in unrestricted whetehr it is lying in interim storage bin (916) . If so then all the stock is already issued against some other sales orders.

Also one more thing you have check in customization, if negative stocks are allowed in that storage type and warehouse combination.

As you rightly said that you have maintained ample qty OF STOCK in storage location SOSL, have you done this thru transfer order with movement type 561. Then it may happen that your stock is still lying in iterim storage bin (998) for which you have to confirmation of transfer order in to storage type which is mainatined in the material master record for the storage location SOSL.

Br,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Jan 9, 2011 10:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Coolflames,

If the stock is showing in the unrestricted stock just check the material movement dates and ensure that the Date on which you are doing the PGI the stock is available. This may happen if you are doing the PGI backdatedly and though the stock is available at present it was not at the earlier dates.

Regards

Suchait

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check stock of material @ plant level or @ storgae location level in MMBE ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock is thoroughly checked using all the tcodes - MMBE, MB51, MB52.

No reservations against any PO or any other order.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check material stock is confirmed for any other other open orders ?

or

If material is batch activated,check correct batch is selected in delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the result of CO09 check?

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run availbilty overview and Stock requirement list for the material.

(CO09 and MD04).

Is your Schedule line Confirmed. check that too.

Thanks

Shekar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have this SOSL is maintained in MMSC ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOSL is maintained in MMSC.

In order, the schedule line is confirmed.