Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods not appearing in the Sales Order

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the condition record for Exclusive free goods for a material. However when i create a sales order with the same material, the free goods materials is not appearing.

I did a Free goods Analysis in the sales order and when i checked the field values, I found that for a particular access sequence it says "Access not made ( initialized field)"

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

While doing pricing analysis in the sales order,in the access details please check the entry which is not maintained (seen below value in doc.).Maintain that entry and your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the access sequence fields ,whether u have ticked initial value allowed. if it is done remove the check and test

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

@sureshsd - Thanks for your reply. But the field that you are mentioning has not been checked.

@phani.prasad - Yes. A exclamatory icon is being displayed for one of the fields (below value in doc.), although the field in the header is already maintained.

Please help.

Thanks.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know that field.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

@phani.prasad - Its a "Z" Field.

Thanks.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error usually happens when we donot maintain any of the fields in the access sequence that we use.For Eg., if your access sequence is Sales Org/Dist Channel/Mat group and if you fail to maintain your condition record with the same sequence,you will get this error.Please maintain the condition record with the respective access sequence and you will not get this error.Please try and confirm.

(Also in the above example even if you maintain condition record and didnot maintain material group in the materisl master you will get this error.So check all the possibilities and confirm.)

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

@All - I have figured out the problem. As the field mentioned in my earlier post is a Z field. We use a User Exit to pass the value to the access sequence. There is a technical problem in the User Exit. Thanks for your help.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please close the thread.

Regards,

Phani Prasad