cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND and No receiver agreement found for Sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had imported an RFC in to two different SWCV. In ID I'm able to see the RFC interface listed under one of the business systems but not in the other. Please help me out with this.

When i tested the scenario i got this error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Technical Routing

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-WB_APDRP_DEV_ISU_200</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-WB_APDRP_DEV_CCC,urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.ZPI_CONSUMER_PAYMENT_BILL_DATA</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender -WB_APDRP_DEV_ISU_200 to receiver -WB_APDRP_DEV_CCC,urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.ZPI_CONSUMER_PAYMENT_BILL_DATA</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I cleared the cache using SXI_CACHE and http://Server Name:Port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full and still got this error. Can someone explain me about this..

Regards

Satt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have Used user config as :-

Interface Name as : Rfc-Name.

Interface Namespace : urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

I'm using the interface name as the RFC name and namespace is RFC functions. I got the same error when i tested the scenario in ID.

@Abhishek - those are two different systems only..one SWCV is TEST and ARD and it is not ECC we still use SAP 4.7.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would you be able to double-check your receiver agreement? It is possible that you are using * for your sender and an existing configuration of: sender component: * receiver component: WB_APDRP_DEV_CCC but this configuration is already using an IDOC adapter instead of an RFC adapters as a receiver comm channel.

Try creating a new receiver agreement that uses your RFC adapter as the receiver cc.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have revisted my componemts again and tested those, but still the same problem,.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>In ID I'm able to see the RFC interface listed under one of the business systems but not in the other

Can you check the Business system (in which you are unable to check RFC) in SLD, if it has the respective software component installed.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I had imported an RFC in to two different SWCV.

importing the RFC into two different SWCVs does not mean that your 2 business systems will have it (In ID I'm able to see the RFC interface listed under one of the business systems but not in the other.)

i hope that when you say two business systems, you mean to say business systems created for two different SAP ECC systems.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This error generally Comes when aggrements are Not There in ID.

1. Check if all the Objects in ID are activated.

2. First test your Configuration Objects IN ID Only ( Tools - test Configuration )

if this gets Successful , Please tell...

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.