cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete entries from tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our current PI production system we want to delete the entries form the following tables:

SXMSPMAST , SXMSCLUR, SXMSPHIST, SWWWIHEAD, SWFRXI, SXMSPFRAWH AND SXMSPFRAWD

Note: We do have archival and deletion job running in our landscape but still the message

entries in these tables are huge.

Please let me know which reports will help me in deleting the entries from the above mentioned tables

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Chk these two threads...might help you....

With Regards,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

I copied the message Id from SE16 (SXMSPMAST) and chked the messages under SXI_MONITOR...and find out that the messages are under failed status. So can u please tell me is there any report which delete these failed messages.

Note: We have already scheduled RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES.

Thanks

Amit

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess you need to cancel the failed messages before they can be deleted.

For more information: please check the Note 872388 - Troubleshooting Archiving and Deletion in PI

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already scheduled RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES to cancel failed messages... but still messages are there under SXMSPMAST and under MONI...

Is there any other report do i need to schedule so that these failed messages got cancelled and then i can delete the same??

Thanks

Amit

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other option to cancel the failed messages is to locate them in SXMB_MONI and manually mark them cancelled.

Also, have a look at SAP Note 688147 Check whether messages are scheduled in a queue.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is having thousands of records and deleting maually wont be feasible.

I am referring 688147...but can u plz tell me that how to delete messages having status 1, 9, 12 and all??

Thanks

Amit

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Note suggest:

If you have not set the 'Test run' option, the message processing of the selected messages that are not scheduled in a queue is terminated. These messages can now only be archived and then deleted.

So I suppose you need to follow normal approach of archiving and then deleting the messages.

-Rahul

Answers (0)