cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI created in EWM, but not reflected in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have replicated outbound delivery from ECC to EWM and created warehouse task, outbound delivery and saved goods issue in EWM. Now status for goods issue is completed. But this material document is not replicated to ERP and there is no chnage in inventory for relevant material in ERP.

Please suggest whether I have missed anything and where I should check.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the distribution model is set up for Confirmation and also check for the filters in the distribution model and EDI partner function.

Regards,

Chezi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Thanks for response.

Actually there was custimizing problem in ERP due to which issue occured in posting goods movement. Now this is working.

Regards,

Nilesh Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh

I am setting up embedded EWM processes for my company, and in the last stage of outbound, while I am able to PGI on an OD, and OD GI status is completed, still it doesn't post back in S4H IM side (which is on same system as its an embedded scenario).EWM-ERP Interface configurations checked, all look fine.

Can you please let me know, what exactly you needed to configure to enable this.

Regards

Subhra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the PPF action 'Send ERP Messages ' is triggered on your final Outbound Delivery . If not, that means GI is not send back to ECC.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod Madhanu