cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message no:me038 posting cannot be done directly in to GL account 410000

Former Member
0 Kudos

while raising purchase order with respect to purchase requisition i am getting the above error!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the details that you have provided , it seems that you are trying to create a account assinged Po.

The error for the GL 410000 is due to the nature of A/c as it would be an inventory a/c , so direct posting caanot be made to inventroy or reconcilliation a/c . The control of that is mentioned in Co code data of the GL a/c .

Go to FS00 T code and in control tab indicator " post automatically only ' is ticked , if yes then the error is due to that tick .

Dont make any changes in FS00 , consult your respective FI champion and ask him to make the changes or else take other GL account for making the PR .

hope this helps.

Regards ,

Dewang T

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHAT U MEAN IS TO UNCHECK "POST AUTOMATICALLY ONLY" FIELD

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHEN I UNCHECK THAT FIELD IT IS GIVING THE ERROR MESSAGE ME045:GL ACCOUNT 410000 CANNOT BE USED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly answer these questions. So that we can understand what is your problem. We can not guess any thing by just the GL code.

What is the GL Text?

Is it a reconciliation a/c?

Thanks & Regards

Om

Edited by: Om Prakash Arjuna on Jan 7, 2011 1:33 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a Purchase requisition and solved the error by going to OME9 and make all entries optional, in MM02 assigning the valuation class, and in FS00, choosing G007 Field status group.

Thanks for all the valuable info.

Regards

Kaleem

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check G/L account 410000 in FS00 t.code in u201Ccreate/bank/interestu201D TAB, the u201CPost Automatically Onlyu201D check box selected, so it is showing error. Consult FICO consultant to correct the error or enter the correct G/L account for PR creation.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u have any guess what might be GL ACCOUNT would be for PR?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess! Nobody can unless he is business user u2026without checking your system. But what G/L account will enter, that can be smartly guided by business users. Ask your business expert/owner, for which department (cost center) /for which WBS element you are creating PR & the respected G/L account need to be entered.

Regards,

Biju K