Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close LIMIT TYPE PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 ECS

For a limit PO,can we change the A/c assignment data if there are nofollow on docs(No GR and INvoice) created??

Also we have a limit type PO,which is now error in process.We are trying to close the PO by checking on the indicators"No further confirmations expected " and "No further invoices expected " ,but when we do so,the indicator for confirmation becomes unchecked,the status of PO goes "error in Process" and in backend monitor I see the foll erros:

PO 3900000100: Instance 3900000100 of object type PurchaseOrder c ould not be changed

PurchOrder 3900000100: Purchase order still contains faulty items

PO 3900000100: In case of account assignment, please enter acc. a ssignment data for item

PurchOrder 3900000100: Transfer failed

Another observation : These PO's are created directly in SRM and not from Shopping carts in Sourcing.They have no follow on dcouments too.

Can someone tell me how do I close this PO now??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the Limit P.O is initially created with 'Invoice Only' option which then got replicated to ECC (R/3) system with Item Category 'B' which is a Limit in ECC.

And then later the Limit P.O in SRM is changed to add 'Confirmation' and 'Confirmation based Invoice veridfication' check boxes.

But while replicating only GR based Invoice gets replicated to ECC.

This is because when a Limit order in SRM is created with both Confirmation and Invoice required options it gets replicated to ECC (R/3) with Item Category D which is a service.

There is a OSS note available to resolve this bug. Please check for the OSS note as i do not remeber the OSS note number.

As far as closing this P.O is concerned, please delete this P.O in SRM as there are no follow on documents and in case the deletion status of this P.O does not get replicated to backend ECC (R/3) and the P.O is still active in backend then use Function Module BBP_PO_DELETE to delete this P.O in ECC as well.

Hope this helps you to get little more understanding on this issue.

Let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Teja for the explaintaion.

when a Limit order in SRM is created with both Confirmation and Invoice required options it gets replicated to ECC (R/3) with Item Category D which is a service.

Which indicators in SRM PO reprsent the confirmation required indicator???

Currently all the indicators for this PO under Item data->follow on documents are unchecked.

Also under follow on documents,I can see the total PO value as 0 USD.

In ECC,I see this PO replcated with Item category D i.e. Service.

How do I delete this PO in SRM???

The OSS note which you mentioned ...does it contains changes after which Limit order in SRM (with both Confirmation and Invoice required options)is replicated to ECC (R/3) with Item Category B???Please confirm.