cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install IS for retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

I want to install a SAP IS for retail system, but unfortunanely I was confused with the documents in SMP. I can't find a guide with how to set up a SAP for retail system like IS for AFS.

So can you exprts tell me how to do this? Is the retail system installed by import some packages into existing SAP ECC6 system, or only activate some component in the system or do some configuration in the system? What's the packages or how to do? Or can you tell me the link of the guide or notes number?

Thank you all very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG->Activate SAP ECC Extensions

Activate SAP ECC Extensions

Use

In this step, you can activate various parts of the ECC Extension Set.

On a technical level, these parts are represented by structure packages, which are based on the SAP ECC Core, and which do not usually have any mutual interdependencies.

When you activate these parts, you do not make any settings for business processes. Instead, you are making technical settings that develop the functions of the corresponding elements of the SAP R/3 Enterprise Extension Set.

Requirements

Before you activate the parts, read SAP Note 588364.

Activities

1. In the table, select the parts that you want to activate.

2. Save your changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go this Link http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/Retail_US/HTML/index.htm. (SAP Note: 1242830)

Here click on "Implementation" then click on "Activate", from here start downloading the Quick Guide. It will give you complete steps for Installation.

Regards

GK.