cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRN creating automatically during SO Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD GURUS & EXPERTS,

I have a material (Standard Item - NORM), For which MRP Type PD and Procurement Type "X".

Now when I create the Sales Order for this Material the system automatically creating Purchase requisition. I want to remove this setting. Please help me what I have to do in SPRO.

Thanks in Advance.

DSC.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a sales order, if you get the item category TAS or similar to that you will get the PR generated. I don't have access to the system now to pinpoint the field which trigger the PR. I think the order type NB trigger the PR. Remove the order type NB in the item category; or else assign item category like TAN to meet your business requirements.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K Bharathi;

Thanks for your reply. If i am not wrong than NB is Purchase order. But here I am discussing about Sales Order.

I have mentioned that my in Basic Data-2 View GenItemCatGroup is NORM.

But now when I create the sales Order for any FG System creates Purchase requisition. WHY???

With Thanks.

DSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devendra,

You have to check the following settings in customization for this item category group NORM

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales>>Sales Documents>>Sales Document Item>>Define Item categories.

The standard item category for NORM is OR open it and check whether automatic PO creation indicator is ticked. If it is ticked remove that tick.

Also you have check assign item categories;

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales>>Sales Documents>>Sales Document Item>>Assign Item Categories

Select the order type as OR and item category group as NORM , in this the first selection default item category should be OR.

Now go to

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales>>Sales Documents>>Schedule Lines>>Define schedule lines

The schedule line is CP and open it and deselct the check box of Purchase requisition with delivery scheduling also remove any entries which are maintained in Order Type Item Category Acct Assgt Cat. fields.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

Thanks for your reply. Problem Solved.

Points has been assigned.

DSC

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos