lose of "Date of last inventory of quant"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Further to a transfer of our MM stock (inventoried via counting cycle

on MM) on a level WM, we try to set up the inventories counting cycle

on WM.

We have charged the zone LQUA-IDATU with the last dates of countings on

the MM store and so realized some counting over a given period.

Further to some realized tests (with TCODE LICC) we notice that the

date of last counting is not reloaded in case of emptying of stock then

entrance again or simply transfer of all the quantities to another bin;

what means that an article with strong rotation can be

counted repeatedly without respecting the criteria bound to the code

ABCIN.

I do not understand why the date of last counting is not uodated in

case of emptying of the stock or transfer.

Thank you for your help,

best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Aprés to have loaded my stock on the level WM, I effectively loaded values of date on the zone LQUA-IDATU, I execute the tcode LICC, the program bases itself well on this last date of counting for the calculation of the next date.

Ex: article with code D that must be counted once a year, I loaded the last date from counting in 04.01.2010, I throw the tcode LICC, the program fix the count of the article on 03.01.2011. Then I transfer my stock on a new place, a few days later I receive the article and stock it on the initial place, I throw the tcode LICC and the system fix another account date on the 30/12/2011 while I have already counted on the year.

What I don't understand is that the last dates of counting in DC are memorized nowhere.

Best regards,

Fat

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN ANYONE HELP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LICC is for cc at quant level ? 

So "Then I transfer my stock on a new place, a few days later I receive the article and stock it on the initial place" is it creating a new quant ?

And is system correct to take that new quant for c. counting ?

The quant is deleted when u transfer out and the data also gone with it.

Pl correct me if I  m wrong.

Rgds

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima, when a material is moved from one bin to another its quant number changes. If there was at least some stock of the material in the initial bin then the quant number in this bin would be same for subsequent putaways / picking if you have "addition to stock" strategy. When the bin becomes empty and stock of the same material is a added to this bin again, it'll create a new quant. The history of this new quant is clear and hence it will not work for LICC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have changed the quant data (LQUA-IDATU) manually when you moved your stock to WM and you are trying to track the data of last inventory when the stocks are moved from one bin to other.

The quant data (quant number) will get changed when you move your stock from one bin to another. The date of last inventory is primarily the storage bin data.

Please provide more explanation for better understanding of the issue.

Regards,

Chezi