cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested delivery date is by default the next day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In all my sales order I want to make requested delivery date to the same day as the order is made. currently it is giving the next day.

For example if I make order on 06/01/2011 then system should give requested delivery date as 06/01/2011.

how can I achieve this.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8, select your order type and execute. There tick the box for "Propose Delivery Date".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

The tick for propose delivery date is there for all the document type. This problem was not there till yesterday, but since today it has started.

It is not happening for ane particular company code. its happening for all 7 company code defined in the system.

What could be the problem and the possible solution.

Regards,

Wasim.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your material master for any replenishment lead time is set or not.

Check the factory calendar is set correctly for year 2011 in t.code SCAL.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Is there anything specific that i need to check in factory calendar.

Regards,

Wasim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you create a Sales order system automatically determines the material availability date using Scheduling process and can be seen in Schedule lines data. The Scheduling process uses the lead times defined in Shipping point and Route. If all the lead times - pick/pack time, loading time, transit time and transportation planning time are zero, the material availability date would be confirmed on the same day.....of course depending on the material availaibilty.