SPRO Document Splitting terminated by signal 11
Dear SAP Masters,
After upgrade the SAP kernel from 7.00 (254) to 7.00 (278). Then my FI functional colleague have a problem with customizing document splitting, he execute "Define Zero-Balance Clearing Account" after he want to input new account with "new entries" button, system pops up the error message "work process restarted; session terminated". Then I check st22 tcode the system display short dump :
Runtime Errors SYSTEM_CORE_DUMPED
Process terminated by signal 11.
Error in the SAP kernel.
The current ABAP "SAPLGLT1" program had to be terminated because the ABAP processor detected an internal system error.
What can you do?
Note which actions and input led to the error.
For further help in handling the problem, contact your SAP administrator
You can use the ABAP dump analysis transaction ST22 to view and manage termination messages, in particular for long term reference.
An R/3 System process was terminated by an operating system signal.
Possible reasons for this are:
1. Internal system error.
2. Process was terminated externally (by the system administrator).
Last error logged in SAP kernel
Place................ "SAP-Server sapdev_D06_00 on host sapdev (wp 1)"
Error code........... 11
Error text........... "ThSigHandler: signal"
Description.......... " "
System call.......... " "
The error reported by the operating system is:
Error number..... " "
Error text....... " "
How to correct the error
The R/3 System work directory (e.g. /usr/sap/c11/D00/work ) often contains a file called 'core'.
Save this file under another name.
If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error notification to SAP, include the following information:
1. The description of the current problem (short dump) To save the description, choose "System->List->Save->Local File (Unconverted)".
2. Corresponding system log Display the system log by calling transaction SM21. Restrict the time interval to 10 minutes before and five minutes after the short dump. Then choose "System->List->Save->Local File (Unconverted)".
3. If the problem occurs in a problem of your own or a modified SAP program: The source code of the program. In the editor, choose "Utilities->More Utilities->Upload/Download->Download".
4. Details about the conditions under which the error occurred or which actions and input led to the error.
Anyone can help my problem ???