cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD - Technical System general settings not all filled..is this a problem?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't really have any experience with the configuration of SAP PI, I just do some maintenance and small adjustments from time to time.

I noticed in the SLD in the Technical System settings of the AS JAVA that the following fields were not filled in the general tab:

I'm a bit worried since these fields are filled on our test environment, on our production environment they are not...

Installation Number: *** not yet assigned ***

System Number: *** not yet assigned ***

I can't just add this info, it seem I have to make remove the existing one and create a new entry.

Everything seems to be working fine so I'm a bit reluctant to try and chance this if it's not necessary.

So my question is, could it cause a poblem further on if these fields are not filled?

If so, can I fill these fields without removed the existing entry and creating a new one?

Thanks for any feedback provided.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Technical System settings of the AS JAVA

if you're talking about PI's java TS then you can send the data from NWA (or VA)

again and it will put this data in - as a matter of fact this process should be scheduled to update it in SLD

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

thanks for your reply.

Would this be done via the SLD Data Supplier Configuration: SLD Data Supplier in the NWA ?

I don't have access to this in our production environment right now so I can't try.

If so, I'll try it later with a system admin.

B

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>> SLD Data Supplier in the NWA

yes

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk