cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order date 06.01.2011 is after factory callendar date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I m making sales order with reference to quantity contract but when i save order system gives an error message """Order date 06.01.2011 is after factory callendar date"""and sales order does not save.

I am not getting why system showing this type of error.

kindly advise what should i do to rectify this problem.

Warm Regards

Parul Deshwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer this note 1529649 - Factory Calendar expires 2010,Check factory calendar settings in SCAL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A quick way to get around this is, if there's an unloading point in the sales order that uses the expired Factory Calendar, simply remove the unloading point from the sales order and it should process through. It is recommended that the Factory Calendar is extended, but if that requires time than removing the unloading point could be a quick solution.

Remove the unloading point by going to Goto --> Header --> Shipping in the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you are creating the sales order in IDES system.

Go to the factory calendar by transaction code SCAL. Click the Factory calendar button and select the calendar you are using. Click on change button, you will get the calendars u2018from yearu2019 and u2018to yearu2019. If the u2018to yearu2019 is 2010. It has to be increased to u2018future yearu2019 (say 2015). Save.

Regards,

K Bharathi

0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Have you gone into configuration to see if your factory calendar is setup for 2011.

SPRO --> SAP NetWeaver --> General Settings --> Maintain Calendar

If this was not occuring before the new year, my guess is it has something to do with this setup.

Thanks,

Mark