Did you mean: 

Separate HU for each Production Order Line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is as follows:

Sales order 1 MAterial A Length 100 Width 2 Height 2

Sales order 2 MAterial A Length 85 Width 3 Height 3

Sales order 3 MAterial A Length 115 Width 5 Height 4

Same Material has different Characteristics. Now I club all requirements into 1 production Order for the same Production order for Material A with different line items.

I need to Pack each item separately in HU...

How Shud I proceed & Which Transaction Should I use?

Thanks For help everyone!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally if you have different dimensions, the materials should also be different as we mention these dimensions in the material master.

Further if you are planning to put them in a HU common for all three materials, you can do the packing at delivery level by selecting all the three materials together.

If you wish to pack them separately in HUs with different dimensions, you need to select each of them and pack in respective HUs. Since system does not know which dimension of material is going into which HU as the material number is the same for all three, you need to have manual control while physical packing of materials.

However if the materials itself are separated, you can define the required HU in the material master and carry out the packing in delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I forgot to mention that the dimensions are different because of the Characteristics value. And the Material is Configurable..