cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Offline adobe form in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created offline adobe form using SFP tcode.

This form needs to be integrated in Portal. When user logs in, he/she should be able to open this form.

Can offline adobe form can be integrate to portal directly? or do we need to create the Webdynpro applications only for poral?

Please let me know whether we can integarate offline adobe form to portal directly. If not why?.. I don't know about portal.

Thank you!

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

For an adobe from to be integrated into the portal, it has to be in a webdynpro application. Only WebDynpro application generates a url which can be integrated into a portal iView.

For offline forms you may create a link to download the form within a webdynpro application and integrate the application into the portal.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Can you brief that how you solved your problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the Adobe form, you need to create a webdynpro application.

In webdynpro application in view, insert the element interactive and give the size as required.

In the properites of Interactive form, give the adobe form name in templateSource

and activate.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sanoosh

can u please explain how we can integrate into portal offline interactive form which is designed by using SFP and that PDF we have downloaded on to the desktop,is it possible to upload that pdf on to portal directly or do i need to perform any process for to integrate that pdf into portal

can u please share your exp on this

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

This discussion thread is all about integrating a WebDynpro application which contains adobe form into portal.

I assume your requirement is different which needs to upload an offline adobe form into portal.

There are documents available to explain this functionality in detail. Please note down the following.

1) For uploading adobe form should be XML schema based.

2) There should be a webdynpro application with uploader UI element which has been integrated into the portal.

3) On form upload, you will get all the data associated with the form within webdynpro

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Answers (0)