cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Indicator : Check Target Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Customer scenario is required to set up MIC that has deviation=5, exp. Temperature. Some Production Order is required Target Value =100, so that value range will be 95 - 105. Some Production Order is required Target Value =110, so that value range will be 105 - 115. How should we set the MIC?

I try to use Control Indicator: Type = 'Check Target Value', for Quantitative Value how should input? If the inspection result should be any value around 90 - 110.

Thanks a lot

Cherry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can do this by using dependend characteristicsspecification in spection plan

create mic as incomplete model

mark target, upper, lower limits as required. but don't enter any value

in insp. plan in header material assignment, maintain all customer nuber for which this scenario exsists

go to characteristics level and assign MIC.

now select that mic and click on dependent characteristics

there u will find inset assignment button click on that -material assignment screen will appear.

select first customer and give required values of upper, lower and targert limits.

repeat same procedure for remaining customers.

when inspectionlot is craeted values for respective customer will appear in lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It works good. But in case if we don't want user to change inspection plan we have to be careful. And master data will reduce with respect to number of MIC's and Inspection plans.

Regards,

NNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowlegde this is the best method to solve ur issue through standard method and w/o increasing master data

i am not able to get what u want to ask in ur reply , kindly explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not making any doubts about your solution. I was just saying the advantages and limitations if we use that scenario. Just to remember in case if I use in future the same scenario.

Hope that is fine with you.

Regards,

NNR