cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for decimal points during settlement

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

In one of the countries of our client in Middle East all the postings in PS are done in 3 decimal points which is due to their currency. However now during settlement when they are trying to do the posting it throws error that it is not in correct format (which should be 2 decimal points).

how to remove this kind of error however the user was able to post before August last year but I dont know what needs to be done now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the decimal points setting for the currencies and if required change it and do the settlement

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

The transaction currency and CO Area currency is also different. Anyway I am trying as you said.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

After going through the Transaction currency TND(Tunisia) and CO Area Currency EUR. It is found that TND is in the form e.g. 175.235,000 and EUR is in the form 175.235,00. The user in settlement is entering 175.235 only and the error pops up for correct entry input.

Now as far as I know settlement is always carried out in CO Area currency. So I hope either the input should be 175,235 or 175.235,00.