Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while logging in to client

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

While logging into system i am getting following message.

no authorization for file /usr/sap/trans/sapnames/USER20.

The other clients are fine.This happens with only one client.The file permissions ate also fine for that path.

after i accept this error and go in ,no transaction works.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try deleting SAP* in the affected client from sql prompt at database level (and enabling SAP* emergency user with login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0) and then do a complete comparison.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

It seems your user master record has been tempered, probably some mass user activity, which has removed all the access. Please follow the above suggestion to recreate SAP* and regrant all the lost access.

Regards,

Sanujit

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try giving value (33 - read) to ACTVT field for authorization object S_DATASET and assign to users

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If USR20 is the only user facing this issue, then just add authorizations to execute transaction SE10/SE09/SE01 for this user.

Also check what is the value for WBO_FPOPUP field in RSEUMOD table (check from SE16) in the affected client.

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

Am able to login to the system .But no user is able to access any transactions in the system even sap* ddic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error message you are receiving?

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

"you are not authorized".Am not even able to access su53 to find the missing object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a new client you have created or an existing client that you started having issues with ?

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

this is an existing client that was working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you do a user master comparision for all the users?

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

But am not able to execute any transaction for any user(including mine)..how am i to give these authorizations.

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SE03 > Administration > Global Customization (Transport organizer) > Select Radio button "Globally Deactivated" under Transport error display while logging on

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

hi thanks a lot for the response.The error has been removed now.but now still tha cess issue prevails.No transaction is accessible under any id..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Balaji

What is your Basis patch release & patch level?

Have you tried SAP Note 1161922 or 816523? If not try this.

- Satish

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

am SAP EHP1. basis level is SAPKB71104

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

the above mentioned note corrections are laready avaolable in my system.Please let me know how to procedd with this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Is this a new client you just created? Did you try using Super user to log in to the client?