Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price update in Sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7.0 . EHP 4.

There is a query . When the shopping cart is created by the requestor and if it goes in Sourcing cockpit

and buyer modifies the price of the item and when it creates PO the modified price is visible on PO but this modified price is not visible to the requestor of Shopping Cart. He sees the old price.

Is this a bug or standard behaviour of SRM

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Your thought is correct and behaves as you thought.

I dont have a system infront of me.

Can you do one quick testing .

After You taken the sc to cockpit , add the vendor and price and HOLD the cart .

I think we dont store ( purchasers entered )price in the shopping cart .

I believe even you can not see the price what BUYER entered in the BBP_PD. thats why it may be cockpit.

these prices are noted in some black box and you may view them via some BW reports what BUYER did actions on the cockpit.

Long back i had some issues on some exchange rate so we drilled down what price on that day BUYER entered but i could not see any logs.

Let us wait for others reply.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

I did the testing as suggested and checked BBP_PD after price was changed in Shopping Cart in sourcing cockpit, but price was not updated in BBP_PD.

Do we have any SAP Note which suggests this behaviour is functionally correct because my client is asking why in shopping cart price is not getting updated in sourcing cockpit .

Thanks,

Ashish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. it is standard behavior .

To satisfy the customer you can do two thing

1. either if you can connect with BW system and there is one report what are the changes happen in the cockpit

2. create a OSS message and get answer from SAP and provide.

We need to convince the customer this is the standard behavior and we may need to teach sap standard behaviors to them.

You can inform the customer that the Requester can see Buyer best prices in the Purchase order rather than the shopping cart item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

I rasied the OSS ticket to SAP and we got the following reply...

This is the standard design of SOCO in SRM 7.0

Since SRM 7.0 we are not allowed to make changes to the SC from SOCO.

According our developers, in Sourcing Cockpit you are able to maintain

supplier and price. When navigating from Sourcing into a shopping cart,

you are not able to change values. So that changes are only for the new

follow-on documents and not for the SC.

Regards

Ashish