cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Link size changes in theme editor of NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have created a theme in theme editor and the link size has to be matched with the given specifications.

When trying to change the link size using Link Property - Standard Font Size to xsmall or any value such as 0.8 em, it is applied to all the other texts but not the links. Links are always in a slightly bigger font size.

Please note that the links which are under consideration are within a table.

The links outside the table are coming properly.

Please help us find a solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

There is two properties in Global Style Sheets area

1. Base Font size.--> it is under common

2. standard Font size.---> it is under Text in GSS

if you change the Base Font size to X Small / XX Small the link size will be reduced but it will reduce the other UI element font

size as well to overcome this( increase the other UI elements size) problem you have to increase the Standard Font size upto

the requied font size is came to other UI elements.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhargava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhargava that sovled my problem!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

I guess you need to change the font color of Text Property. Also you can try to change Links under Component-Specific Styles area.

Let me know if that worked.

Regards

Abhinav Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I am not able to find Component-Specific styles area in the theme editor. Please let me know where to find it.

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

It is under Theme Editor only. Have you tried changing Text style in theme editor. you can find it under Global Styles Content Area. I am using SAP EP 7.0. You are on which version?

Regards,

Abhinav Sharma