cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Inspection Lot cancelation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Master ,

Production confirmation GR into Warehouse , after QM release the UD and stock move into Unrestricted stock.

I found that production Cost are not accurate because wrong activity time enter , so i would like to cancel the production order and reverse all the step include GR and reverse the UU stock into QI.

Can anyone tell me how can i cancel the inspection lot ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

After RR & stock posting, you cannot cancel the Inspection lot (Lot status - INSP RREC & UD). If u want to reverse the stock u need to reverse the UD. For UD reversal , you need to apply the SAP note 175842. Through the note u can perform UD reversal where u can configure movement type 322 in OMJJ transaction. Reg Results u can change accordingly.

If lot status is REL then u can cancel the lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh K, Yes your post did help & we did applied the note long time ago but i would like to know what tcode & the way to cancel the inspection.

because i did view my inspection lot in QE03 or QA32 but the button cancel is hidden.

So can i know which Tcode or how is the procedure to reverse the posting ?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u apply that note, u need to create 1 z t_code for thatreversal with insp/ lot as input.

please check the note for more details.

also add that t_code in ommj for 322 mvt.

execute this t_code by giving insp. lot as input. material will be transferred to quality then u can reverse the initial material doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check this below note & as i said earlier, goto OMJJ t code configure 322 movemnt type with SAP note program 175842 & create Z-Tocode. Now run the Z- Tcode with the Inspection lot u want to reverse, After execution, u can see message document reversed or posted.

Check the below note:

[https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/notes]

Edited by: Lokesh K on Jan 6, 2011 12:04 PM